Tuesday, April 19, 2005

i passed my math test. i received the same mark as Bessie. but not that fantastic i must say. i did a 500something word essay on some hero crap for CME. it was impromtu work. ahaha and all the while i was peering at Bessie. fine, not all the time. i'm typing Lilia's compo now.

And all the feelings I thought were gone
Came rushing back to me at once
Tried to smile and hide the way I felt
But I was thinking to myself


did some very hard thinking while walking just now ( that explains the song ). i shant dispose what i thought of. no, it was not about what normal people my age would think about. but other things. i dont mind living a solitary life. who cares anyway. not like theyre going to ntice me when i'm gone or anything. ah, gee, oh well.

Sometimes I feel like crying
Laying down and dying
That's when I need you
Laughing's always easy, but sometimes I'm just scared you'll leave me
That's when I feel emotional

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home